Hey people. If anyone still reads this blog, then God bless ya! I haven't written in over a year!
1. B and I are still loving one another and life in the city! Almost 2 years in the city and 4 years together! DANG!
2. Amos and Felix the wondercats are still kicking it feline style. Amos just had some icky cat butt issues but seems to be doing better. He still has to wear his cone of shame until the end of the week but that's cool. At least the little trooper is well, a trooper!
3. I am now working more in fundraising than what I was hired to do. I am enjoying it and have much more on my plate which makes me busier at work and oddly, a lot happier.
4. I have become an avid Alabama football fan. Roll tide! I may or may not have called a bar on Shelter Island (where we have our annual church retreat this weekend) to see if they'd play the Bama/ LSU game for me on Saturday! LOL.
5. Albert the mountain family wonder dog is still drooling it in true canine fashion. He managed to tear his ACL and require a total knee reconstruction...he's a DOG people! How did he get that injury? Football? Skiing? Lawdy!
6. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for my yearly visit. I am not freaking out like last year but still having an active subconscious all week with nightmares. Awesome.
7. Beso now has a job where I work! She is still an associate pastor at one church here in the city but very part time. She loves her job and is very good at it and it's fun to go to work everyday together!
8. My sister and her family are doing well. My nephew is almost 7! I AM SO OLD! He is cute. He reads at like a 9th grade level or something and designs robots out of his legos in his spare time... crazy kid!
9. My mom and dad took up running. They ran a half marathon in March and convinced me to do an 8K in march 2012. Guess I'd better start training. Yikes! Hey, if they can do it, I can do it right!I mean they are like twice as old as I am!
10. I have a mad craving for cup o noodles right now....
That's about it.
Over and out for now. I'll try to update more often.
11. I am serving as a mentor to one of the kids in confirmation class at church. Funny considering I never went through confirmation myself. I guess, if you look at the theological purpose of confirmation, then i went through a 3 year confirmation class called SEMINARY! Here's hoping i can help this kid through the process without doing too much damage. LOL!
Transition - New Feed
1 year ago